We are always searching for exciting new tokens to list on Virtuse, the world’s leading multi-asset platform. Below you will find information on submitting a new token, the quality criteria we evaluate, and other information to help you better understand the Virtuse token listing process. Also, see our blog on the two ways to list your token on our platform.
Submitting a Token to Virtuse
Simply visit the Virtuse Token Request Form and provide us with your token name, address, precision, website, and other pertinent information.
Once you have submitted the token to our team, we will carry out a careful review of the project’s platform, technology, and team. When evaluating a token, we look at the following characteristics:
- Legitimate project – only sound business models will be considered
- Active community – It is important to show traction in the market. An engaged, active community of followers can be a good indication of a product’s long-term strength.
- Robust, updated code – The quality of the development work underlying a token is paramount. We check GitHub and other sources to verify this.
- In-place funding – It is important for businesses offering token platforms to have a source of revenue or other capital to guarantee their ability to carry on day-to-day operations and execute growth strategies. Funding can come from existing revenues, venture backing/fundraising, or a combination of the two.
- A strong team – We place a great deal of importance on its background and capabilities.
The Virtuse team carefully evaluates every token submitted for listing within 5 days weeks of submission. If a token meets our listing criteria, Virtuse will request a meeting with the token’s team via webcam to finalize the details. After the successful KYC/onboarding process, the token will be added to Virtuse Exchange and announced via our Twitter and Telegram channels when it is available for trading.
If your token did not meet our listing criteria at the time of review, you may re-submit a token for listing only if you have made material improvements to the technology, underlying business model, team or other criteria. Please wait at least eight weeks before re-submitting; any attempts within this window will be rejected automatically. Re-submission is no guarantee of acceptance
Due to the growing number of submissions, we are unable to respond to individual inquiries on each token’s submission status during the review process. Additionally, we kindly ask that you refrain from repeatedly requesting we list certain tokens across our social media channels
For more information please see:
Virtuse Token Listing Services
The Virtude team